Like many here on Hack Library School, I’ve been super busy with finals and the stress of graduating (see my two previous posts from earlier this year). Now that I’ve passed through the crucible of my last term, I’ve found myself in another tricky spot: the job hunt. I’m fortunate in that I have a job and a place to live for the summer while I find myself gainful employment, but if I didn’t have those two things, I’d be up the creek.
- 3 of 5 stars to Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O'Brien bit.ly/1cBCHD8 1 day ago
- The Day the Rob Ford Story Stopped Being Funny esquire.com/blogs/news/rob… via @EsquireMag 5 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks bit.ly/1kcMVdW 1 week ago
- Book of the Month - December - #BookBankReads wp.me/p1wCte-5T via @BookBankCanada 1 week ago
- Rob Ford might have been out-saved by David Miller: James thestar.com/news/gta/2013/… via @torontostar 1 week ago